Sometimes life sucks. That is okay though cause when we do not like what is sometimes going on, that is when we learn and grow the most. I have had to learn some very hard lessons at the end of the school year and summer. Even though I am learning these things I have also had some amazing things happen this year. I am receiving some awesome opportunities that i am loving every minute of but also taking on some big responsibilities that are difficult. I have realized that my life is not up to me, it is entirely up to God. My faith and trust has truly been put to the test and this summer is all up to Him! That is my prayer! I also want to enjoy my summer and already have had many memories and mishaps happen. I can not wait to see what happens the rest of the summer! Hopefully I will be able to update more often!
Peace & Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment