Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh my God.
Shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
40, 41, 42... Do I keep going or do I stop counting? I have so many shoes. So many more shoes than most people. But I need some nude pumps, some black flats, some cuter flip flops for summer...I need, I need, I need. But do I really need? No. I want of course. There is something in my brain that flips a switch when I see some desirable shoes. Shoes are my vice. If I am feeling down or in just a weird mood and I buy a new pair of shoes I immediately feel better. It's that release of knowing I am going to have something new to wear on my feet and someone is going to tell me they are cute. Ever girls dream is to have that pair of shoes with the red bottoms. The more expensive the shoes the longer they last. It is true, I am not just saying that. The soles need to be sewn to the shoe not just glued on. This is what separates the wheat from the chaff. It is funny that something we wear that constantly gets dirty can cost so much money and be in such high demand. I can't imagine living in times where they didn't wear shoes. There is only one place I will willingly  not wear shoes, at my home. My favorite though is not wearing shoes in grass as long as there are no stickers. From living out in the country I can walk on gravel and hot surfaces and be fine. I have grown accustomed to my feet being beat up. But I would much rather look at a cute pair of shoes on my feet than just at my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment