Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Good Old Days!


Idk, if I'm the only teenager that remembers these things, but I miss the good 'ole days! I miss the shows that we used to watch. Those shows were so innocent yet so funny. I miss the music! All the '90's music that now i can't hear enough of... I remember when bell bottom jeans came in style and my first pair I ever had! Does anyone else remember the Furbies, Yak Baks, Bop Its, Nanos and Pagers?! I had all of those, my parents actually owned a pager business. haha. Fun Fact For The Day! :) I miss being able to play outside for hours and not caring if I got dirty! I miss the days on end that I would spend up at church doing anything and everything! I would take my Scooter (another great invention that had short lived fame), and ride around the entire church! I remember playing dodge ball and gotcha EVERY Wednesday and Sunday night after church. Now, I was always one of the last picked but I loved playin! I also wore the tear away pants ALL THE TIME! Those were one of the best inventions EVER! The days also proved to have many fashion well yeah...I remember the Skechers very high tennis shoes that made you like an inch taller and they were usually sparkly. I also had a pair of the black backless and stretchy top shoes. Oh and the lovely brown strap shoes that were about a half an inch tall...they were kinda like Jesus sandals. Those were the days, when the biggest drama was who got picked first for dodge ball. What happened to our innocence and just being satisfied with such simple little things? Well I guess we all have to grow up. :( lol. I just hope I don't ever forget those days and when life was simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment