So most people on Friday nights do funn things like go see a movie, go to dinner, just hang out at people's houses. They also like to tag cars, chalk driveways, TP houses...just whatever floats their boat. Well I decided to do something productive tonight. I volunteered to clean 500 Easter eggs for Craig over Spring Break. My mom decided that we would start on them now how hard could it be right?? So I preceded to fill up the bath tub with dishwashing soap and warm water. I then ripped the trash bag open and filled the bath tub with eggs. Little did I know that half of the eggs were still sealed together. I then had to open each egg so that the inside could be cleaned. That was only the beginning of the large job, however, I shortly realized that there was multiple candy wrappers and half chewed gum in the eggs and on them...I found some not opened candy that I'm not gonna lie I was tempted to eat but then realized was a year old. There was also multiple candy wrappers just in the bag. So after sorting through, seperating and washing the eggs we then had to rinse them. This we thought would be an easy feat. We then came to the conclusion this was also going to be difficult. You have to rinse each one to actually get the soap off. So then Chelsee came up with a great idea! I took off my socks and put on my spankies and stood in the bath with the shower nozzle. My mom sprayed the eggs while I mixed them around with my feet. This actually proved to be a fabulous idea. The eggs are now almost clean and just need to be rematched which I'm not looking forward to. lol. I also received some injuries to my hands trying to pry some of the Easter eggs open. So, I guess tomorrow holds a little bit more rinsing and rematching! :) yay! Oh and if you would like to maybe come over and help just hit me up it would be more than appreciated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment