Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Time, No Blog!

I feel like a failure cause I haven't blogged in so long. haha. My life has been CRAZY! With banquet, softball, church, family, friends, and schoolwork! But I love every minute of it! :) Spring Break went by way too fast and I did not get to hang with friends. :( lol. But I still had fun! I got some exciting news though last wednesday night....I get to go to PROM!!!!!!!!!! I am going to Westmoore's prom with an amazing guy that treats me like a princess! haha. But I have to wait til May 1st. :( I honestly don't know if I can wait that long. haha. My dress is Royal Blue! ok, enough about prom... I leave sunday for our Junior trip and i can not wait to be with my fav people for 3 days, then 2 college days, and then Jr/Sr banquet, which shall be an adventure. so no school for a whole week! Well I'm off to write a paper about Jesus and how to live our lives! haha. :) Hope everyone has a fabulous and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment