Monday, March 1, 2010

Life Lessons!


I have decided every Monday will be a life lesson i have learned...Today it was to just listen. Yes, I love to talk and sometimes can't keep my mouth shut but today i learned Just Listen. One of my friends is having to take on a whole new life experience and i haven't been there for her. I wanted so badly to turn the attention towards me and tell her about my life, but she needed an ear. So, that's what i gave. I'm not saying that i didn't talk about me some but i focused in and really listened. I love my friends dearly and only want to be the greatest friend i can but its all a process. I also learned that Ben Franklin did not really fall off a cliff that he just went off the deep end with drinking and such. haha. He lost his values after the age of forty and did whatever his heart desired, but literally did not fall off a cliff. lol. Well that's all i hope everyone had a Magnificent Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment