There are many different aspects to me as a person. I love running, playing volleyball, softball, and love to hangout with friends. I love lil kid movies, scared of the dark, and very fearful of heights. My lil brother is one of my best friends, I have named every dog we have ever owned, and love wearing tall socks with shorts and boots! But there is also something else about me that only some people see. I love making stuff up. For Ex. my dad calls and says he is headed home and he asks where my family is. I reply the drove to Tulsa to see my cousins. He questions me and then I proceed to tell him that there dog was kidnapped and the police are investing and they went to help look for the dog. (this story is made up by the way) By now my dad knows not to believe some of the bizarre things I come up with, but before he would honestly consider what I was saying. There is something though I have been wondering...Is this lying? The people closest to me know I'm not serious, but I'm not telling the truth either. When is lying really lying or is everything that comes out of my mouth supposed to be the truth even if I'm kidding? This brings up sarcasm, sarcasm is usually not truthful but a very exaggerated truth...So is that lying? Just somethin to think about! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment