Teens these days love those three precious words...I LOVE YOU. There are many different ways to text it ex. i luv u, you can use a the sideways v and a 3 to make a heart or just come right out and say I love you. I am in no way saying it is a bad thing to say those 3 words, but we should think about why or our motives behind them. All to often they are said the moment those butterflies are felt in your stomach or when someone does something BIG for you. God loves unconditionally, so if you honestly love someone what they do to you should not affect your love for them in the end! Remember, you can never take back those 3 meaningful words! I do love people and tell the people that I love that thing. Our love should be followed up with our actions. For myself sometimes, I say these words but then do not act the part also. So just next time you say or text those words, think do I really love this person?!
No comments:
Post a Comment