Friday, May 9, 2014
. I
haven’t really been wearing my armor of salvation lately, nor have I really
been living for Him. I miss the fire and the passion I used to have. I am so
wrapped up in the worldly things. I am being torn in so many directions. I know
I am strong enough to handle this, but I don’t want to. This is my prayer that
God you would handle this instead. I miss you more than I can stand to even
think about. I miss our nightly talks about my day or what is going on in my
life. I miss you guiding me through life. I am so tired of depending on myself
and what I think I should be doing. It is obviously not working I am totally
screwing it up. I know this summer I will really be able to reconnect and get
back, this is the excuse I am using for everything. I will get my fit body back
this summer, my eating habits, and my relationship with Christ. NO! It doesn’t
work that way!!!! I can no longer be complacent and let the devil have this
hold on me! This is not who I am! I am His daughter made in His perfect image!
Right now I am not portraying Christ, I am definitely not pure. Please forgive
me, I am so sorry Dad! This is not okay; I know you want what is best for me
that is why you gave me a road map to life. The very something I have not been
using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment