I have been looking forward to summer for quite a while. I was all excited to eat a home cooked meal and spend
time with all my family. Now that I am home I have realized that those reasons
were so selfish of me. I came home and it hit me how thankful I am for
everything and how much I take everything for granted. I think about all the
things I have been given and how much I have been blessed with. I have been
reflecting on the opportunities alone that I have been given. Yes, my life has
had its disadvantages and things that could have gone differently, but my life
has also been so full of life and love. (that sounds so cliché) I could not ask
for a better life though and better family. (people that are important to me
and surround me with love are family) God’s blessings have truly been all that
He promised. I spent all day at home yesterday alone and it was one of the most
reflective times ever. Throughout the day multiple things kept coming to mind
that I should be thankful for and that I cherish. I sit in awe of the fact that
if you truly strive towards God’s will for your life that He will bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment