Friday, May 9, 2014

The future?
"I don't wanna think about it! It stresses me out to think about it!" This is usually the answer I give my mom when she asks me what I want to do with my life. I swear if I had a dollar for everytime someone asked me what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I would be rich. I have started answering them with, " You know that it is a great question." This causes people to kind of stop and look at me a little funny. You see the world expects me to have it all figured out. There is the idea, you go to college, graduate, get married, have kids, start a career and live happily ever after. Well let me tell you about my track right now. I am in college with a  degree I like, but don't love, I will graduate in 5 not four years, I don't even have a boyfriend, and I want kids but have to have  a boy for that, oh and I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life. The world right now hates me. I am that fish on the poster that is a different color from all the others and I am swimming in a different direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment