Friday, May 9, 2014

Fell down tile stairs
Anxiety attack
5 week mysterious illness that turned out to be acid reflux
Ovarian cyst burst
Upper respiratory infection
2 day stomach bug
Cold
Bronchitis
Sinus Infection
Double ear infection

These are all the illnesses or random things that caused pain I experienced this year. It's been rough. I have spent many nights in bed watching tv because I felt horrible. I have been to the doctor countless times and I am over it. I have been poked, prodded, and looked inside. I am almost my own doctor by now. I can go into the doctor's office and tell them what is wrong with me and the medicine I need. I never understood why my mom kept all the prescription bottles when we didn't need all the medicine. Now I get it. I have started my own stock and now I can skip the doctor because well I already had that I know what to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment