Friday, May 9, 2014

Snow Day!

Snow days are even more exciting in college. You stay up waiting for that text or email from the University. You put off studying or homework because you just know in your gut that they will cancel school. What sucks is when they don't and then your have to cram all the studying into the last minute. We only got one snow day this year, but it was so much fun! I spent the night at a friends house. We watched movies, ate junk food, and talked about life. The reality of the next day was not quite as fun though. School was back in session so it was time to hit the books again. Even though it was only 24 hours, it was a nice break. The snow always brings me peace and it slows me down in life. I like not being able to go anywhere and having to reconnect with friends instead of constantly doing things. I wish we could have a snow day like once a month, I think it would really cut down on my stress level.

No comments:

Post a Comment