Finals.....
They are FINALLY over! haha. Punny!
I sit and wait for my grades to be posted. Checking them between the hours of 7am and 12am because SIS isn't open any other time. Everytime I get a new grade I either cringe or sigh of relief. As long as I passed though I feel very grateful. I have yet to fail a class and for that I can't thank God enough. Even though I have been plagued with illness this year I have somehow managed to pass. Even when my body just wanted to sleep somehow I retained all the knowledge and did well on the tests. For all of that I can only think of one person to attribute it to, God. I would fall asleep weary and praying that the few hours I did get to study would matter. He has been faithful and answered every time. I would walk out of tests feeling dominated and that little red dot on D2L would inform me otherwise. People question whether miracles still really happen, they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment