Friday, May 9, 2014

It blinks at me like it knows what I'm thinking..it wants me to tell the truth but I just can't sometimes. The fact that I dint have to face what I'm actually saying is so easy to just say whatever. I can makeup whatever excuses or reasons I want, and I don't have to actually face up to it. But that line that blinks knows the truth it holds the truth even though I won't actually allow it to come out. I want to tell everyone, but it's so much easier not to. So I let the little blinking line hold the truth instead of me owning up to the truth until it gets so big that the dreaded line I stare at finally let's the truth out. That will be the day when I have to own up to all the truths I never actually wanted to tell. That will be the day that I will no longer stare at the cursor but instead let it do all the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment